Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Images from Post-Op

So, after a crazy last week, I'm finally posting images from my post-op appointment.

The first are three x-rays, showing the two huge screws holding everything together. If I remember the doc correctly, they are 6.5 mm in diameter. The other smaller screws and anchors are left over from earlier surgeries.




I think I mentioned in an earlier post that the surgery ended up only being a single incision on my ankle, and another very small incision at my knee. They are healing nicely, as you can see here:




And finally, for everyone that wanted to see what I look like with a full beard, here's a pic. My parents didn't even recognize me at the airport!

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty extreme facial hair, there, mister. No wonder your poor parents were confused. But those laughing eyes I'd know anywhere! :D Glad to hear you're being looked after while you're on the mend again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my parents recognized me once I started walking towards them and smiled. :)

    ReplyDelete